Vienna Short Breaks
A long weekend visiting the beautiful city of Vienna, Austria, is something to cherish, but to top it off with a visit to the Spanish Riding school, a chance to hear the Viennese Boys choir sing, or a classical concert at the Schonbrunn Palace, featuring the beautiful music of Amadeus Mozart will surely give you the memories of a lifetime!
Spanish Riding School Packages with Vamos Travel
We have worked with specialist tour operator, Vamos Travel, to bring you a a short break to Vienna to rival any, with a choice of specialist highlights to add to your itinerary (or you can add the bloomin’ lot for the ultimate Viennese whirl!)
Vienna Package summary
- 3 nights 3 star accommodation in twin or double room including breakfast in a centrally located hotel, near the Belvedere Palace
- Private airport transfers both ways.
- Tickets to see the Spanish Riding School (*subject to availability)
- Tickets to see the Mozart Classic Concert at Schonbrunn Palace (*subject to availability)
From just £199 per person including service and VAT at 20% based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room
- 4 star acommodation
- Additional City Hightlights
- City Tours
Special Events and Attractions
You can also book a range of concerts in Vienna. Add tickets onto your itinerary once you have created your flight and hotel package.
- Sound of Vienna – Strauss and Mozart Concert
Other Vienna Concerts
- The Orangerie at the Schönbrunn Palace is a unique place full of musical history, which has developed itself into a renowned cultural location – and where, during an imperial celebration, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Antonio Salieri once performed a unique musical play-off in these rooms.
- The Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra devotes itself to the traditional Viennese music, especially to the works of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Strauss. Since the Orchestra was founded in 1997 as the first private Palace Orchestra, it has established itself as a permanent part of the Viennese cultural and music scene.
- Dinner and Concert – Before you visit the concert you have the opportunity to enjoy the exclusive Orangerie-menue in the Café Restaurant Residenz. Afterwards you spend an unforgettable concert evening listening to the most beautiful pieces of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Strauss in the Orangerie Schönbrunn
- Other Concerts: Mozart/Johann Strauss concerts – While visiting Vienna why not enjoy a performance by the Vienna Mozart Orchestra with internationally renowned singers and soloists – all dressed in historical costumes complete with wigs. They also play some of Strauss’s most impressive pieces such as “The Blue Danube Waltz” and “The Radetzky March”
The 3* Hotel Capri is centrally located within walking distance of St Stephen’s Cathedral, State Opera House & Hofburg palace.
The Hotel Capri situated in the cultural metropolis of Vienna offers you all the advantages of a comfortable, well-maintained city hotel in a central location.
The four star Hotel Kaiserhof is one of our more popular four star upgrades.
Tucked away on a small side street between Wieder Haupstrasse and Karlskirche, the award-winning Hotel Kaiserhof is a recently renovated traditional building offering its guests a welcoming mix of old-world charm and 21st century comforts, from its Piano Bar to its Internet Corner.
City Tour and City Card The Ringstrasse with its magnificent monuments, gardens of Belvedere Palace and an indoor visit to the Schönbrunn Palace are some of the amazing sights, which await you on this three and a half hour grand tour of Vienna. We recommend you book the three day city card offering a wide range of discounts for transport, attractions and events allowing you to explore the rest of Vienna at your own pace.
We have a wide range of hotels in Vienna and you can book flight and accommodation packages, which will deliver you into the the very heart of this wonderful city, with a range of concerts also available to book.
Vamos Travel provides the essential ingredients to your break: accommodation, breakfast and tickets or tours or entrances as appropriate: leaving it to you to decide how you prefer to get there and what else you do when you are there. Vamos Travel are happy to organise travel from wherever you may be, to wherever you may want to go but, if you have your eye on a good deal from one of the many low cost carriers, we will not tie you in to arranging travel through us.
Please book your travel independently or contact Vamos Travel – you can add your request to the booking form.
Children under the age of three are not allowed to attend performances of the Spanish Riding School. Children aged three to six are free (sitting on parent’s lap). Children aged six to 12 are entitled to a discount.